Atomic SanitizerModel Name: SF-1000W

Operating step

  1. Put the oil pump probe into the disinfectant.
  2. After turning on the power, press the switch button to the ll position to warm up for 5 minutes.
  3. Turn the round button to the right to start the disinfection machine and time it.
  4. Turn off the machine after use and unplug the power.
  5. Finally press the middle O reset switch to return to the home position.
  6. Cleaning function: Put the probe in clean water, switch on I and turn on the cleaning function.

Make Your Own: Fog disinfectant Fluid Step 1: What You Will Need:

Glycerol, Glycerin or Glycerine (same thing) Alcohol disinfectant

Step 2: Where to Get Your Ingredients From

It is easily and cheaply obtainable from your local chemist. Either behind the counter or on the shelf, you will find it next to the throat medicines as this is one of its uses — eases discomfort from harsh coughing

Step 3: Method

For high density smoke…

Make a solution of 30% glycerol. The remaining 70% is made up with the alcohol disinfectant

For medium density smoke…

Make a solution of 20% glycerol. The remaining 80% is made up with the alcohol disinfectant

For low density smoke…

Make a solution of 15% glycerol. The remaining 85% is made up with the alcohol disinfectant

Specifications
MODEL NAME
SF-1000W